August 24, 2016
Hospitality, Customer service focused
Servers are responsible for providing an exceptional dining experience in all neighborhoods and assist LECs, caregivers, cooks, and department coordinators. Complies with federal and state laws and regulations as well as Company’s policies and procedures. Works with the team that encourages and supports the residents in Living Life On Purpose by focusing on the 4 Pillars (Physical Fitness, Brain Fitness, Dining Experience, and Social/Spiritual Enrichment). The Server champions the Mission, Values and Principles of Service every day. These are part-time positions.
Please apply online at www.npseniorliving.com/careers.php. EOE
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Executes daily, weekly, and monthly task lists.
- Champions hospitality by displaying a warm, welcoming, bright affect.
- Keeps pace and maintains high customer service at all times.
- Operates and maintains assigned kitchen equipment.
- Demonstrates accuracy in taking orders, providing service, and reset of tables
- Follows proper tray line and meal service procedure.
- Understands and carries out all oral and written directions.
- Communicates and interacts with residents, families and team members in a kind, respectful and effective way.
- Champions hospitality and delivers excellent customer service to residents, families, visitors, and vendors
- Attends and participates in team meetings, including Lighthouse Town Hall meetings
Position Available: August 24, 2016
Position Type: First Shift, Part Time, Second Shift, Weekends, Evenings